Mathieu Cyr, MBA
Associate Vice President, Canada
Mathieu is a senior infrastructure consultant and Associate Vice President focused on Canada’s infrastructure market. His specialty is planning and developing major infrastructure projects, and brings a clear understanding of the issues encountered in project development and policy assessment.
His 18-year career at the engineering firm WSP led him to advise clients across Canada, the United States and Africa, working on more than 145 studies that ranged in budgets from $5,000 to $3 million.
Today, Mathieu applies his deep expertise in strategic planning, socioeconomics, risk analysis as well as environmental and social impact assessment.
- Master of Business Administration, Laval University, Canada
- Master of Environment, University of Sherbrooke, Canada
- Bachelor of Geography, Laval University, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Plays guitar in a rock band
- Is a passionate reader, fond of history and sci-fi
- Is a big fan of the hockey team Montreal Canadiens (Habs)
P: +1 613-237-2500