Mohammad Saiful Islam
Manager, Corporate Reporting and Accounting, Corporate Services
Mohammad supports the financial planning and corporate accounting functions across multiple legal entities and operational divisions.
Mohammad has more than 15 years of experience in accounting and finance. Prior to joining CPCS, he handled for more than three years the group consolidation at Canopy Growth Corporation. He’s also worked at KPMG Bangladesh and for the telecommunication services company VEON in Bangladesh, where he focused on financial reporting and fixed assets management.
- Master of Business Studies, Accounting, National University of Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Southeast University of Bangladesh, Bangladesh
Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA), Corporate Finance Institute (CFI), Canada
- Enjoys learning about technology
- Built a small wooden staff
- Cycles to work in the summer
Contact Mohammad Saiful