Principal Consultant, U.S.
Rachel has over 10 years of experience in master planning, development economics and infrastructure investment.
A city planner by training, Rachel has held roles in the private and public sectors overseeing planning processes, economic impact analysis, public facilitation, spatial analysis and urban strategy.
Rachel worked for several years with the World Bank and as a private sector consultant with AECOM in Singapore, where she focused on transportation planning and economic development in Southeast Asia. Before that, she worked with US local, state and federal clients as an aviation and rail-focused transportation planner.
Her project experience includes:
- Working with ASEAN to prioritize and identify financing and funding strategies for an infrastructure pipeline of transport, energy and ICT projects
- Conducting an urban transport development plan for the Western Province of Sri Lanka
- Leading the financial feasibility analysis for a master-planned public-private development in the Philippines
- Overseeing an autonomous vehicle and alternative mobility demand analysis and capacity management study for the Singapore government
Other project experience includes developing state aviation system plans, economic impact studies for rail investment, environmental impact studies and GIS analysis.
- Master in City Planning, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts, Urban Studies, Brown University
3 fun facts:
- Cycled across the U.S… the long way
- Has lived in Singapore, China and the Netherlands
- Avid stand-up comedy fan
P: +1 (613) 237-2500