Senior Consultant, Legal Advisory
Salimata is a senior consultant with expertise in business law, taxation, investment, project management and leadership.
She’s experienced in elaborating laws and decrees related to public-private partnerships, investment code, as well as the establishment and operation of public services.
Before joining CPCS, she was the head of one stop shop business registration at the Investment Promotion Agency of Mali. She’s also managed projects sponsored by the World Bank and the United Nations (both for UN WOMEN, an entity promoting Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and for the UN’s Capital Development Fund).
- Master of Law, Business and Tax Law, University of Paris 8 Vincennes-Saint-Denis, France
- Master of Law, Business Law, University of Bamako, Mali
- Certificate in Leadership and Public Management, Texas Tech University, United States
- First woman tax expert in Mali
- Fellow of the Mandela Washington Fellowship – Young African Leaders Initiative