Samantha Witte, PhD
Senior Consultant, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa
Samantha is an expert in evaluating the economic case for and impact of infrastructure transactions.
Samantha is deeply knowledgeable in economic and financial due diligence, and has assessed the impact of infrastructure projects in Europe, Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa using econometrics and data science.
Before joining CPCS, she advised investors on equity and debt investments in energy and infrastructure. She began her career at the World Bank within the Energy and Extractives Practice, where she evaluated the viability of electric utilities and tariff models around the world.
- PhD, Economics, University of Oxford, UK
- Master of Arts, International Relations, Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Italy and USA
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, School of Oriental and African Studies, UK
3 fun facts:
- Loves cooking Nigerian Egusi Soup and Bavarian Schweinshaxn
- Leads a yogi lifestyle: her favourite position is the 1-legged crow
- Retired Michael Jackson impersonator