Senior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Sandra is a senior management consultant that specializes in water infrastructure, and currently pursuing a doctorate degree in water infrastructure finance.
Her experience also includes preparing bankable infrastructure projects in the energy, transport, agribusiness, and health sectors.
Sandra excels at managing projects, preparing financial models, conducting risk analyses and research, and managing the development of feasibility studies that overcome economic hurdles and meet impact-driven mandates.
Sandra has worked for clients in the United States and Africa, including in South Africa, Lesotho, Kenya, and Ivory Coast.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Water Infrastructure Finance, University of Oxford (Current), United Kingdom
- Master of Philosophy, Development Finance, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Civil Engineering, University of Cape Town, South Africa
3 fun facts:
- Considers herself to be an amateur interior designer
- Led a social enterprise focused on curbing homelessness in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Has a curious and highly observant toddler that brings her a lot of joy