Serigne Modou Diouf
Consultant, Francophone Africa – West
Modou enjoys solving complex legal issues in transport and energy sectors.
Prior to joining CPCS, Modou worked as a legal counsel in various Senegalese firms, including the National Agency of Statistics and Demography.
As a member of the Young African Leaders Initiative, Modou obtained certifications in public-private partnerships and renewable energy.
- Master’s, Business Law, Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar University (UCAD)
- Bachelor’s, English and American cultures, US Embassy in Dakar – English Access Microscholarship Program
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys finding solutions to complex legal issues
- Avid consumer of books on political science and sociology
- Likes to spend time with friends on weekends
P: +1 (613) 237-2500