Principal Consultant, UK and Europe
Sidi is a rail specialist with ten years of consulting experience working on rail-related projects in the United Kingdom.
Prior to joining CPCS, Sidi worked with Jacobs and Atkins (SNC-Lavalin) as a principal consultant.
Sidi’s areas of expertise include:
- Rail industry reform, including fares reform and revenue protection incentive regime in the PSC
- Rail demand and revenue forecast and modelling
- Rail franchise evaluation
- Rail economics such as fares and policy
- Business case for infrastructure investment
- Present: PhD in Rail Economics, University of Leeds, UK
- Master of Science, Transport & Business Management, Imperial College, UK
- Bachelor of Arts, Information Systems, Dalian University of Technology, China
3 fun facts:
- Plays badminton weekly
- Enjoys “do-it-yourself” projects, including electrifying his son’s LEGO motorhome
- Has been pursuing a part-time PhD for over 7 years