With nearly two years of experience across four consulting firms, Siya has a wide range of expertise from master planning to transportation modelling.
Her project experience includes:
- Working with private sector clients to optimize pedestrian and automobile flows
- Developing financial and strategic arguments for transportation business cases
- Creating visualizations to analyze data of public participatory activities
- Conducting a multi-jurisdictional scan to recommend rural transportation options to Transport Canada
- Others: spatial analysis, aviation market research, secondary plan creation and policy analysis
Siya is also deeply interested in the intersection between climate change and infrastructure. She has published a discussion paper on the role of cities in combating food security and has attended the 2017 United Nations’ Climate Change Conference (COP23) in Bonn, Germany.
- 2020: Bachelor in Environmental Sciences, Planning (with honours), University of Waterloo
3 fun facts:
- Has lived in India, Indonesia and Canada
- An aspiring salsa dancer
- Led her university debate club for three years
P: +1 (613) 237-2500