Consultant, UK and Europe
Sophie supports business development and project activities across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets.
Sophie has a deep interest in data-driven and evidence-based policy intervention and international development. Prior to joining CPCS, she worked for a Beijing tech company as a public policy researcher. She has also conducted extensive research on international economics and finance as an intern at a think tank in China.
- Master of Art, International Economics and Finance, Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, USA
- Master of Science, Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Oxford, UK
- Bachelor of Art, Mount Holyoke College, USA
3 fun facts:
- Deeply passionate about horses and enjoys horseback riding
- Studied in 5 countries (China, US, UK, Italy, France)
- Completed a 10-day hike traversing the Dolomites