Junior Business Analyst, Corporate Services
Stéphany leverages CPCS’s internal data to generate business intelligence and support strategic decision-making.
Before joining CPCS, Stéphany gathered experience from her time at McGill University, where she developed strong analytical and leadership skills. As a research assistant, she was able to identify and implement data-driven solutions to make research processes more efficient.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, McGill University, Canada
- Diploma of College Studies, Commerce, Champlain College Saint-Lambert, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Is a sports enthusiast who enjoys playing tennis, soccer and golf
- Owned an ice cream and candy store, which combined her entrepreneurial spirit with her passion for delightful treats
- Wrote a book called Disconnect the Dots