Senior Consultant, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa
Thomas is a senior energy consultant and project manager with eight years of experience advising governments, banks, investors and regulators to improve utilities’ performance across the energy value chain.
Before joining CPCS, Thomas was a Project Manager for the consulting group of one of Canada’s largest utilities. He’s worked across Africa and the Middle East on commercial advisory and utility management contracts.
His expertise in the energy sector includes strategy, market structuring, operating models, business process engineering, commercial loss reduction, metering, power system operations as well as regulatory and tariff affairs.
- Master of Science, Economics, Copenhagen Business School (in progress)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance and Accounting, I.H. Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba
3 fun facts:
- Can juggle up to 5 objects while walking on stilts
- Did a 12-month stint as the on-air tech expert for CTV News and Breakfast Television, live in Winnipeg
- Can name the brand, type and variant of almost all commercial aircrafts by sight alone