Consultant, Francophone Africa – West
Timothee has nine years of experience providing social communication support and managing public relations and corporate communication strategy to public and private organizations.
At CPCS, Timothee drives the development and implementation of a focused communication strategy to keep stakeholders informed about the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) project in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Prior to joining CPCS, Timothee spent three years working as a communication consultant and PR specialist advising organizations on communication processes for expats and narrowing the communication gap between employees and clients.
Timothee has also worked as a program coordinator for Journey Corps-West Africa and as a language and cultural assistant for the United Nations where he supported international workers in establishing relations with local people. Also with the the United Nations, Timothee has served as a country resource person and has trained staff members on cultural competencies.
He is fluent in French and English.
- 2018: Ph.D. candidate, African-American Studies, Université Alassane Ouattara
- 2015: M.A., Communication and English Language Art, Université Alassane Ouattara
3 fun facts:
- Expert at opening up shy people
- Enjoys narratives and real life stories that inspire leadership
- Likes to show off his cocoa tree
P: +1 (613) 237-2500