Consultant, Francophone Africa – West
Vanessa specializes in strategic planning in the urban transport and mobility sectors.
Vanessa began her career restructuring bus networks and consulting on corporate mobility missions at the Paris Network Operator. In 2018, she joined Tractebel’s City, where she conducted prospective and strategic mobility studies as part of the Transport and Infrastructure Unit.
She is familiar with development aid institutions and donor organizations operating in West Africa such as the World Bank, the African Development Bank and the Agence Française de Développement.
- Master’s, Geography and Urban Planning in Developing Countries, Pantheon-Sorbonne University
- Master’s, Transport and Smart City, École des ingénieurs de la Ville de Paris
3 fun facts:
- Hosts a podcast on the contemporary history of francophone Africa
- Moved to Abidjan with her family in Côte D’Ivoire after spending more than 10 years in France
- Participated in the creation of a publishing house (La Kora) that supports French-speaking authors in Africa
P: +1 (613) 237-2500