Consultant, Growth and Operations
Yakouba specializes in the consulting aspects of mining operations.
His expertise in the mining industry includes:
- Management and compliance
- Economic and financial analyses
Prior to his career at CPCS, Yakouba has provided consulting services to the German Agency for International Development Cooperation (GIZ) to train Guinean public administration executives in advanced financial modelling for mining projects. He also worked with the Revenue Development Foundation to identify risk indicators as part of the FUSION project to secure mining revenues in Guinea.
- 2019: Master’s in Economics, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
- 2011: B.Eng., Mining, Institut supérieur des mines et de la géologie de Boké (ISMGB Guinée)
3 fun facts:
- Born and grew up in Conakry, Guinea
- Loves to travel and to discover new things
- Adores Quebec poutine
P: +1 (613) 237-2500