CPCS marks 10 years of freight and transport consulting in the USA
CPCS celebrates 10 years of shaping the US transportation landscape as leading freight systems specialists doing work at the nexus of logistics, planning, analytics, and policy.
There’s much work ahead for CPCS over the next decade as public and private transportation organizations grapple with increasing planning complexities, but also freight and passenger rail issues, maritime strategy challenges, and more.
Since 2013, CPCS has left its mark on the nation’s transportation operations and policies, having earned a reputation for handling complex freight system projects involving layers of stakeholders.
Donald Ludlow, US Vice President, CPCS:
“CPCS occupies a rare space in strategic freight and transportation consulting in the US.”
“In 10 years, CPCS has emerged as a national freight planning and data analytics leader, illuminating the path for governments and industry, including pioneering data-driven truck parking studies.”
A decade of achievements in the US, including:
- Contributing to over 200 projects in trucking, logistics, maritime, strategy, and policy.
- Becoming a trusted partner for region-wide maritime stakeholders and programs, including providing strategic advice for the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Governors & Premiers and assisting large and small ports with market-building decisions.
- Making regional planning easier for Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs).
- Giving clients access to deep expertise in freight data analytics, including getting published in the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine with a notable paper on the use of probe data for freight planning and operations.
Donald adds: “Just in the last three years, CPCS has or is developing freight plans and studies across North America, including FAST Act / IIJA-compliant (or soon to be compliant) state freight plans for New York, Washington, Kansas, and Ohio.”
Here’s to another decade supporting decision makers and corporate clients improving lives through better transportation solutions in freight, rail, policy, maritime, strategy and logistics.
Some North American clients served over the years:
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- California Department of Transportation
- Cargo Montreal Logistics
- Federal Bridge Corporation Limited
- Federal Highway Administration
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Council
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Institute for Trade and Transportation Studies
- Kansas Department of Transportation
- Metropolitan Council
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- National Academies of Science
- North Dakota Department of Emergency Services
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Toronto Region Board of Trade
- Transport Canada
- Transportation Research Board
- United States Agency for International Development
- Utah Department of Transportation
- Utah Inland Port Authority
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Wilmington Area Planning Council
CPCS state and regional freight planning experience
For questions or more information: email@example.com