Infrastructure in Africa: Transport, power and urban development solutions
We advise African leaders and experts in implementing practical and sustainable infrastructure solutions that benefit African economies and communities.
CPCS has offices supported by local professionals across the continent.
How we help clients:
- Advise on public-private partnerships and transactions
- Make the most of their current infrastructure assets for long-term value
- Advise on sector reform in the transportation and power sectors, including restructuring and planning
- Establish legal, institutional and regulatory frameworks
- Evaluate technical, financial and legal feasibility in large-scale projects
- Prepare detailed infrastructure plans and roadmaps
- Identify, evaluate and develop projects with international investors in mind