Benoit Laplante, SCMP
Director, Global Communications and Marketing
Benoit is responsible for the growth and evolution of the company’s global brand and marketing program.
Benoit is a certified professional that solves business problems through strategic communications. Benoit has more than 10 years of experience in media relations, change management, employee communications, sales and stakeholder relations management.
Prior to joining CPCS, Benoit was involved in strategic communications and change as a member of the Program Management Office at the Royal Canadian Mint. Before that, he earned record-breaking media coverage for the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) by marketing studies and stories impacting Canadians.
Benoit is fluent in both English and French.
- Graduate certificate, Change Management, Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Undergraduate certificate, Work and Organizational Psychology, Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Bachelor’s degree, Communications, University of Ottawa
- Strategic Communications Management Professional (SCMP®), Global Communications Certification Council
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
3 fun facts:
- Pursued a 3D college diploma to work on Oscar-winning animated movies
- Likes to have a name easily adaptable in different languages: Ben, Benito, Benicio…
- Saw his favourite singer in concert more than 10 times in different cities
P: +1 613-237-2500 ext. 324