Associate and Sponsorship Expert, Major Projects
Carol is a leading expert in project sponsorship, assurance and management of major transport projects, and has worked with clients in Canada, US, UK and Australia.
Author of a book on how to sponsor projects, Carol has led major complex projects in transport and urban regeneration using her deep commercial knowledge and executive experience in sponsoring, governing, and leading assurance reviews.
- Post Graduate Diploma, Business Leaders Programme, Warwick University, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Management (Distinction), Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
- Dual qualified in Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management and Assessment
3 fun facts:
- Has published 2 best-selling books: How to Sponsor Projects: A practical guide to Sponsoring Projects and Business Change. and The Gap in the Middle: How you can work with the big companies when you are small.
- Loves to travel and has lived in 4 countries so far
- Rides public transport as often as possible and would choose a 1-hour train ride over a 1-hour plane ride anytime!