Marc-André Roy, MBA
Marc-André is proficient in commercial and policy matters across all passenger and freight transportation modes and infrastructure sectors. His expertise includes market dynamics, infrastructure investments, regulations and governance.
At CPCS, he has led over 200 assignments in the transportation sector for both public and private sector clients in North America, Asia, South America and the Middle East. As managing partner, Marc-André is responsible for corporate strategy and knowledge. He also oversees the transport, power, PPP and infrastructure analytics teams, as well as CPCS’s Canadian and US divisions.
- 2004: International MBA, Schulich School of Business, Canada (gold medal)
- 2004: Graduate Diploma in Business and the Environment, Schulich School of Business, Canada
- 2002: Bachelor of Commerce, Dalhousie University
- Since 2017: Chair, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Since 2017: ICD.D, Rotman
- Since 2011: Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transport, North America
3 fun facts:
- Loves spending time in Gatineau Park with his wife and two boys
- Gets up at 5:15 a.m. most weekdays to run along Ottawa’s Rideau Canal
- Started playing piano at 37 and tries to practice daily