Managing Director, Major Projects
Adrian Lightstone’s expertise is unlocking major infrastructure projects for clients, and has led several complex multidisciplinary transportation projects relating to regional transportation, intercity rail, transit and freight.
He does it by mixing his strategic advisory experience and deep knowledge of feasibility and due diligence studies, business case, financial and economic modelling, policy and stakeholder engagement.
He’s worked for clients in Canada, the US, the UK, Sweden and Australia.
- Master of Science, Economics, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Queen’s University, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Loves downhill and cross-country skiing in the winter and cycling to work in the summer
- Built a remote access cottage by hand, which took seven years
- Has two kids who provide constant entertainment