Consultant, Infrastructure Analytics
Adrien specializes in mobility data handling, traffic prediction and modelling, as well as rail-specific works such as railway operations.
As a recent engineering graduate, Adrien is interested in transportation networks. He enjoys learning and understanding the reality behind rail network and transit service data. He’s worked for several clients, including the French rail operator SCNF.
- Master of Engineering, Transportation Engineering, École des Ponts ParisTech, France
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, École des Ponts ParisTech, France
3 fun facts:
- Nurtures a lifelong passion for trains and has a thirst for random knowledge
- Enjoys songs by the band Supertramp on various instruments
- Particularly appreciates duck gastronomy