Principal Consultant, Transport
Anabelle has over 15 years of experience advising the public and private sectors in airport development in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
Anabelle specializes in conducting airport feasibility studies and compliance audits, devising master plans and airport engineering. She has assisted and advised within traditional design-bid-build, design-bid, construction management at risk, PPP and on-call procurement frameworks.
She also has experience managing complex projects with a focus on stakeholder management, communication, risks, budget and schedule.
She’s interested in the geopolitical realities and interactions that frame transnational infrastructure and power projects.
- Master of Arts, International Relations, Harvard Extension School
- Master of Science, Aeronautical Engineering, ENAC – École Nationale de l’Aviation Civile
3 fun facts:
- Loves cooking and briefly considered making it a career
- Looks forward to exploring new destinations around the world
- Enjoys playing tennis, walking and reading
P: +1 727 212 6655