Consultant, Infrastructure Analytics
Anson solves spatial planning and transportation challenges through geographic information systems and data analyses.
Prior to joining CPCS, Anson worked as a research assistant at the University of British Columbia while completing his master’s degree. During that time, he developed a geodatabase of ride-hailing services in the Metro Vancouver region and examined the relationship between travel demand and multiple socio-economic variables. His bachelor’s thesis evaluated the passenger demand and mobility of public transport system in Hong Kong using discrete choice modeling.
- Master of Geomatics for Environmental Management, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Geography, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Bachelor of Social Science, Geography and Resource Management, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Enjoys playing soccer, fencing, taekwondo and hiking
- Runs a photography Instagram account
- Spent five months travelling across Europe