Business Administrator, United States
Ashlee is responsible for contract administration, agreement development, compliance and risk mitigation, and business operations.
She brings her curiosity as a researcher and expertise as a writer from her experience in the academic field. Before joining CPCS, Ashlee worked in legal support, where she gained extensive experience drafting contracts and maintaining databases of contracts for large franchise networks.
- Paralegal Certificate, Duke University, United States
- Master of Arts, Linguistics, The State University of New York at Buffalo, United States
- Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics, California State University, United States
3 fun facts:
- Is an artist and craftsperson who specializes in metalsmithing and has been making jewelry for over twenty years, as well as stuffed animals, costumes, quilts and sweaters, dresses with beaded embroidery and copper tea strainers
- Studied Mesoamerican linguistics in graduate school, where she taught introductory linguistics courses and conducted fieldwork in Central Yucatán, Mexico
- Has two kids who now both ride their bikes without training wheels