Benoit Laplante, SCMP®
Director, Global Communications and Marketing
Benoit is responsible for the growth and evolution of the company’s global brand and marketing program.
Benoit is a certified communication professional that solves business problems through strategic communications. Benoit is fluent in English and French and has more than 10 years of experience in media relations, change management, employee communications, sales and stakeholder relations management.
Before CPCS, Benoit was involved in strategic communications and change as a member of the Program Management Office at the Royal Canadian Mint. Before that, he earned record-breaking media coverage for the Canadian Institute for Health Information by marketing studies and stories impacting Canadians.
- Graduate certificate, Change Management, Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Undergraduate certificate, Work and Organizational Psychology, Université du Québec en Outaouais
- Bachelor’s degree, Communications, University of Ottawa
Strategic Communications Management Professional (SCMP®), Global Communications Certification Council
International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
3 fun facts:
- Pursued a 3D college diploma to work on Oscar-winning animated movies
- Likes to have a name easily adaptable in different languages: Ben, Benito, Benicio…
- Saw his favourite singer in concert more than 10 times in different cities
P: +1 613-237-2500