Principal Consultant, Growth and Operations
Bunmi is an infrastructure project expert with over 20 years of experience advising public and private sector clients.
His experience spans all phases of an infrastructure project lifecycle including procurement, bid preparation and management, planning, development, finance and investment (public and private), program and project management, implementation, and post-implementation assessment.
Bunmi has worked on projects in countries such as Aruba, Bahamas, Ghana, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Tanzania, USA and Zambia.
- Master of City Planning, City and Regional Planning, University of California, Berkeley, United States
- Master Of Science, Civil (Structural) Engineering, Stanford University, United States
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Stanford University, United States
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
3 fun facts:
- Is a huge soccer fan!
- Enjoys cooking (as long as he’s done in less than 1 hour)
- Learned to skydive while working a summer job in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada