Senior Consultant, Francophone Africa
Charles-François is responsible for field data collection and reporting. He’s a mechanical engineer with close to 15 years of experience in the private and public sectors.
His work experience includes:
- Monitoring projects such has school, road and sports infrastructures as head of the Project Controls Department for Gabon’s National Agency of Infrastructure and Major Works (ANGTI)
- Several projects in the energy and mining sector in Canada
- Executing projects in the Canadian construction industry, such as the construction of a wind farm, the mechanical and electrical redlining operation of a new hydro electrical plant and the construction of an iron ore concentrator
He’s fluent in English and French and speaks basic Spanish. He has worked in Canada, the US, Côte d’Ivoire and Gabon.
- Master of Business Administration, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Graduate Certificate in Construction Management, Concordia University, Canada
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, McGill University, Canada
- Always travels with his three passports
- He’s now based in Gabon, but misses the cold Canadian winter to do cross country skiing, snowshoeing and ice skating
- Enjoys watching good and not so good Netflix series