Consultant, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa
Ethan is a civil engineer with a master’s degree in international relations and more than four years of multidisciplinary experience in energy, infrastructure, and climate finance in emerging markets.
Prior to joining CPCS, Ethan worked with the renewable energy company JCM Power developing solar and wind projects in Africa and Asia. He also worked with the Green Climate Fund, supporting programming for countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Ethan has lived in Canada, Spain, Korea, and Malawi. He speaks English, French, and Spanish.
- Master of Arts, International Relations, Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (IBEI), Spain
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Civil Engineering, University of Ottawa, Canada
Canada’s top 30 under 30 sustainability leaders of 2022, Corporate Knights
3 fun facts:
- Travelled to more than 90 countries
- Has played guitar with the rock band The Poor Decisions, and is a classically trained trombonist
- Enjoys exercising and has run four marathons, including an ultramarathon