Spatial Data Scientist, Infrastructure Analytics
Griffin excels at connecting people through data storytelling and visualization.
Before joining CPCS, Griffin worked at the Mayo Clinic as a GIS consultant where he studied epidemiological trends using health and demographic data. One of the most important projects he worked on was finding causation between socioeconomic status and patient health.
- 2020: Master of Science, GIS and Cartography, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2019: Bachelor of Science, Geography and GIS, University of Minnesota
3 fun facts:
- Had three nieces and a nephew by the time he was 19
- Winter is his favourite season due to snowboarding
- Loves to cook and his favourite cuisine is Mediterranean
P: +1 (613) 237-2500