Exclusive Associate, Transport
Harold is a transportation and mobility expert in strategic and operational matters.
Harold supports the definition of global transport strategies, policies and master plans, whether at a multimodal level (sustainable urban mobility plans – SUMPs) or at sectoral level for different modes (railway, metro, bus, etc.). In parallel, he manages complex multidisciplinary railway and urban transit projects (light rail transit, metro, bus rapid transit) at opportunity and feasibility level.
He provides investment decision support by combining demand appraisal, cost benefit analysis, key transport functions, alignment constraints, infrastructure design principles and operation requirements.
Harold has worked international financial institutions like the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank and the Agence française de développement in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Master’s degree, Urban Project Management and Planning, École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées Paris Tech
- Master’s degree from the Paris Institute of Political Studies, France
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Normandy Rouen University, France
3 fun facts:
- Runs around untrodden suburban and regenerating areas (sometimes remotely so)
- Enjoys pastries and poetry
- Swims daily in the ocean three weeks a year