Consultant, Anglophone & Lusophone Africa
Hilda applies her training in economics and international business development to successfully fulfil the mandates in the private sector and international organizations.
Since joining CPCS, Hilda has been involved in business development and proposal and project coordination. She has worked as project coordinator in field assessment and the preparation of tender documents for the Dar es Salaam ‐ Isaka Railway project in Tanzania.
Prior to joining CPCS, Hilda interned at the Commonwealth Secretariat, where she carried out research on pension industry investment in Private Equity within select African countries. She then worked as an intern at the Africa Venture Capital Association.
- 2011: M.Sc., International Business and Development, University of London
- 2008: B.A., Economics and Social Administration, Makerere University
3 fun facts:
- Loves music and traveling
- Convinced that Uganda is the ultimate nature lover’s destination
- Born in Canada, but lived most of her live in Kampala, Uganda
P: +1 613-237-2500