Senior Consultant, Canada
Isanna is a senior economic researcher and project manager within our Canadian Division.
Previously, Isanna has worked at the housing firm SHS Consulting where she led policy development studies, program evaluations, and market research analysis studies to address the needs of clients from public and private sector institutions.
Before that, at Environics Analytics, Isanna assisted with the modelling of population demographics and economic behaviors in both Canada and the United States to extract insights.
- Master of Arts, Economics, York University, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Economics, Queen’s University, Canada
- Loves spending time outdoors hiking, cycling, and camping
- Avid reader of English literature classics
- Enjoys going to concerts and listening to live music