Senior Consultant, US
Jia has worked with municipal departments of transportation, regional transportation organizations and consulting agencies to provide solutions for multimodal transportation problems.
Prior to joining CPCS, Jia worked for the aviation firm Landrum & Brown, where she participated in airfield planning projects for major airports and researched airport landside traffic planning. Jia has also managed research and conducted analysis on COVID-19’s impact on airports and the global nighttime economy.
Jia is deeply interested about data-driven planning and the intersection of technology, sustainability and planning decisions.
- Master’s, City Planning, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts, Community, Environment and Planning, University of Washington
3 fun facts:
- Has a Theatre Technology major with a specialization in lighting and set design
- Has been playing guzheng, a traditional Chinese instrument, since she was 3
- Enjoys weightlifting and conducting culinary experiments
P: +1 (613) 237-2500