Chief Operating Officer (External), UK and Europe
Jonathan looks after project resourcing and delivery. He is FCP’s external Chief Operating Officer, the international rail advisory firm that merged with CPCS in 2020.
Jonathan has been working as a transport consultant since 2008 in the UK, Europe and North America. He is skilled at mixing delivery and policy while serving both the public and private sectors. Some of his work includes:
- Delivering passenger rail services and customer service
- Developing procurement and market liberalization policy
Jonathan started his career in environmental services, managing a portfolio of local government waste management and cleansing contracts.
He then joined the UK’s Strategic Rail Authority, where he managed rail franchises. After that, he joined the Great North Eastern Railway to lead a range of functions, including compliance, safety and security. Jonathan was also responsible for on-board customer service and led a workforce of more than a 1,000, including 80 chefs.
Jonathan leads with a pragmatic and a consensus building approach.
- Master of Science, Transport, Imperial College London
- Bachelor of Arts (with honours), Geography, Kings College London
2 fun facts:
- Is an avid collector of vintage adjustable spanners and engineering objects
- A keen baker of sourdough and yeasted goods (think bread and croissants)
P: + 44 203 651 5745