Kamol Chandra Roy, PhD
Spatial Data Scientist, Infrastructure Analytics
Kamol specializes in big data analytics, data visualization, machine learning and simulation.
Before joining CPCS, Kamol was as a Graduate Research Assistant at the University of Central Florida’s Urban Networks, Mobility, and Dynamics Lab. His interdisciplinary research projects were funded by the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Florida the Department of Transportation.
- 2020: PhD, Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida
- 2018: Master’s, Civil Engineering, University of Central Florida
- 2014: Bachelor’s, Civil Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys riding motorcycles
- Loves to swim
- Passionate about programming and technology
P: +1 (613) 237-2500