Graphics Designer, Corporate Services
Konica creates impactful visuals based on data and complex subjects.
Konica has 10 years of experience in the design field and she’s based in Delhi, India. She has worked for multinational corporations including Accenture and Fiserv, as well as design agencies including Tangence and Webeasts.
She’s worked on brand identities and delivered videos, presentations, storyboards and infographics for numerous clients, including Microsoft, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Novartis, Hitachi, SMRT Corporation, Saudi Aramco, Leo Pharma as well as Stanley Black and Decker.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, Delhi University, India
- Diploma in Graphic and Web Design, Arena Animations, India
3 fun facts:
- Has a collection of cool sneakers and bags
- Determined to one day trek Mount Kailash in Tibet, China
- Enjoys learning new languages