Controller, Corporate Services
Kristine possesses a wide range of experience in accounting and tax.
As the controller for CPCS, Kristine focuses on all aspects of accounting, especially those in relation to accounts receivable, payroll, project opening and closing, monthly closing of the financial records, etc.
In her previous role, Kristine worked for a small accounting firm for over 10 years, where she prepared notice to readers, review engagements, and personal and corporate taxes.
Kristine is fluent in French and English.
- 2006: B.Coms., Accounting, University of Ottawa
- 2010: Certified Management Accountants of Canada (now CPA-CMA)
3 fun facts:
- Is a workout/sports junkie
- Loves snap peas and eats them on a daily basis
- Is a mother of identical twin girls
P: +1 (613) 237-2500 ext. 342