Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Leina uses her training as an engineer and energy economist to support projects across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets. She’s particularly interested in energy markets and infrastructure in emerging economies.
Leina has studied in Algeria, France and China and has worked in public administrations and private companies. She speaks English, French as well as Algerian Arabic and is working on becoming fluent in Mandarin.
- Master of Engineering, Mines ParisTech – PSL, Paris
- Master in Energy and Environmental Economics, Université Paris Dauphine – PSL, Paris
3 fun facts:
- Spent seven months studying abroad in China
- Went diving with sharks in the southwest Pacific Ocean
- Worked as a stable girl for a month