Mabel Compah-Keyeke, MBA
Consultant, Anglophone & Lusophone Africa
Mabel has over ten years of experience coordinating projects in infrastructure, power, energy and public sectors.
Mabel currently manages and coordinates the following projects:
- The Ghana MCC Power Compact
- The Trucking and Logistics Survey in selected West African Countries
- The development of an office complex for the Securities and Exchanges Commission in Ghana.
Prior to joining CPCS, Mabel worked as a consultant with the African Development Bank for four years under the Gender Responsive Skills and Community Development Project, where she enhanced gender mainstreaming and improved access to quality skills training and scholarships for girls in need.
- 2016: MBA, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration
- 2006: B.Coms., Accounting and Related Services, University of Cape Coast
3 fun facts:
- Born in Nigeria, but lived most of her life in Accra, Ghana
- Played hockey and ran the 100-meter track race when she was younger
- Is a trained organic skincare formulator
P: +1 613-237-2500