Maïdadi Sahabana, PhD
Principal Consultant, Francophone Africa – North/Centre/East
Maïdadi specializes in market and financial analysis, engineering planning and project implementation in the fields of roads, railways, ports, urban transport, aviation and intermodal infrastructure.
He has more than 15 years of experience working on transport infrastructure projects such as roads, railways and ports in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe. He’s worked on projects funded by international funding agencies such as the World Bank, the African Development Bank, the French Development Agency and the European Union. He’s also familiar with private funding projects such as toll roads, ports and dry ports.
- PhD in Transportation Economics, University Lyon 2, France
- Master in Transportation Economics, University Lumière Lyon 2, France
- Master of Civil Engineering, Specialization Transport, ENTPE (French National Graduate Institute for Civil Engineering), Vaulx-en-Velin, France
- Fan of historical fiction and never parts with his kindle while travelling
- No one has successfully guessed his country of origin