Partner and Vice President, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa
Miho has over 15 years of experience working in international organizations – including the World Bank – advising national governments in infrastructure strategy, development, institutional structure and reform, PPP and privatization and capacity development in the transport and power sectors.
Since joining CPCS, Miho has played key roles as a project manager, an economist and a transaction advisor.
She is currently directing multiple projects:
- Detailed scoping study for the Africa Integrated High Speed Rail Network. Client: NEPAD-AU Development Agency
- Transaction advisor for Kafue Gorge Lower Hydro Power Project. Client: ZESCO
- Co-transaction advisory services for Beitbridge-Harare (R1)-Harare-Chirundu (R3)
- Development of the Programme for Infrastructure Development in Africa priority action plan for 2020-2030 (PIDA-PAP2)
- Mozambique’s energy sector reform roadmap
2002: M.A., International Relations (Development Economics), The John Hopkins University – Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced Studies (SAIS)