Partner and Vice President, Anglophone & Lusophone Africa
Miho has over 15 years of experience working in international organizations – including the World Bank – advising national governments in infrastructure strategy/development, institutional structure/reform, PPP and privatization and capacity development in the transport and power sectors.
Since joining CPCS, Miho has played key roles as a project manager, an economist and a transaction advisor.
She is currently directing multiple projects:
- Detailed scoping study for the Africa Integrated High Speed Rail Network. Client: NEPAD-AU Development Agency
- Transaction advisor for Kafue Gorge Lower Hydro Power Project. Client: ZESCO
- Co-transaction advisory services for Beitbridge-Harare (R1)-Harare-Chirundu (R3)
- Development of the Programme for Infrastructure Development in Africa priority action plan for 2020-2030 (PIDA-PAP2)
- Mozambique’s energy sector reform roadmap
2002: M.A., International Relations (Development Economics), The John Hopkins University – Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced Studies (SAIS)