Mohammed Musa, MBA
Vice President, Finance
Mohammed Musa is Vice President of Finance for the CPCS group of companies. He’s responsible for financial reporting, financial process improvement, treasury, tax and financial systems and controls.
Mohammed has 15 years of corporate accounting and financial management experience across several industries. Prior to CPCS, Mohammed worked in government and not-for-profit industries where he held progressive accounting and financial management positions.
- MBA, Laurentian University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance, University of Ottawa
- Professional Management Certificate, University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Certified General Accountant
P: 613-237-2500 est. 331