Mohammed Musa, MBA
Chief Financial Officer
Mohammed Musa is CPCS’s Chief Financial Officer. He oversees financial reporting, financial process improvement, treasury, tax and financial systems and controls for the firm’s group of companies.
Mohammed has 15 years of corporate accounting and financial management experience across several industries. Prior to CPCS, Mohammed worked in government and not-for-profit industries where he held progressive accounting and financial management positions.
- Master of Business Administration, Laurentian University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance, University of Ottawa
- Professional Management Certificate, University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Certified General Accountant