Senior Consultant, Canada
Nicholas or Nick, is a senior management consultant specialized in transportation and infrastructure projects with a background in engineering and finance.
He’s worked on sustainable-focused projects with cities, municipalities and transit agencies across Canada.
Among his accomplishments:
- Supported the transition to lower carbon emission technologies
- Advised on organizational cost savings and asset management
- Developed financial models and scenario planning tools to forecast fleet plans, infrastructure investment, operations, maintenance costs and greenhouse gas reduction
Beyond his work in North America, Nick supported the implementation of the first electric transit bus in Peru for the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership, a CEO-led alliance of global electricity companies.
- Master of Science in Finance, Nova School of Business and Economics, Portugal
- Master of International Management (CEMS MIM), Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Lived in Portugal and Sweden
- Passionate about music and enjoys playing blues on guitar
- Enjoys the outdoors so much that he’s travelled more than 180 out of 280 kilometers so far of the Ontario Grand River on a stand-up paddle board