Rahil’s background in civil and transportation engineering gives her a sophisticated grasp on the theoretical aspects of the transportation world, but her real passion is to apply that knowledge in economics, strategic planning and statistical analysis.
Since joining CPCS, Rahil has conducted freight analyses through multiple regional and statewide studies. She has also been engaged in projects to assist cities and states in finding technology solutions for seamless freight movement and economic growth.
Prior to joining CPCS, she supported projects from the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials and the Federal Highway Administration at the National Transportation Center of the University of Maryland, focusing on efforts to improve an interactive transportation economic analysis tool called EconWorks.
- 2017: M.Sc., Transportation Engineering, University of Maryland College Park
- 2013: M.Sc., Transportation Programming, Shomal University
- 2009: B.Sc., Civil Engineering, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
2 fun facts:
- Loves managing her vacation trips by marking maps and writing detailed itineraries.
- Has followed Juventus F.C., a soccer club, since she was nine years old
P: +1 (613) 237-2500