Senior Consultant, Francophone Africa – West
Ronkey develops proposals for consulting assignments in the power, transport and PPP sectors.
Ronkey also works as an analyst and project manager regarding these infrastructure projects. Her contributions include working on the development of infrastructure services in Burkina Faso and Côte d’Ivoire as an institutional analyst, drafting recommendations pertaining to PPPs and coordinating projects in Niger and countries in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Before joining CPCS, Ronkey worked in Guinea as a marketing consultant for the Canadian Centre for International Studies and Cooperation (CECI).
- 2010: M.Sc., International Business, HEC Montreal
- 2007: B.Com., Business Administration and Management, University of Ottawa
3 fun facts:
- Dances salsa, bachata, merengue and kizomba
- Has been an extra in a French movie
- Wants to flip a house some day
P: +1 (613) 237-2500