Salah Koleilat, P.Eng.
Principal Consultant, Transport
Salah is a professional engineer as well as an urban and transportation planner by training. He combines his multidisciplinary background with gained experience in economics, finance, operations and management to advise on high-impact transportation projects that make a difference.
Before CPCS, Salah worked for WSP’s Advisory Services as a senior consultant and was also a transportation engineer with Dar al-Handasah, a Lebanese-based engineering and design consultancy. His experiences led him to oversee and deliver on local and regional transit projects as well as intercity passenger rail, freight rail, trucking and marine assignments covering a broad range of clients including government, civic, private and for-profit.
Salah’s most important values are:
- Respect for people
- Continuous learning and transformation
- Intellectual and moral integrity
- Master of Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Planning, University of British Columbia
- Master of Urban Planning and Policy, American University of Beirut
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering, American University of Beirut
3 fun facts:
- Loves going on long distance road trips with his wife
- Enjoys practicing Jiu Jitsu regularly
- Cooks like there’s no tomorrow