Senior Consultant, Transport
Sarah has experience in intelligent transportation systems, infrastructure advisory, PPP delivery and emerging mobility.
Before joining CPCS, Sarah was a transportation planner and consultant at WSP Canada. She joined as an intern in 2013 and has worked in various transport departments, including Transportation Planning, Major Projects, Urban Mobility and Advisory Services.
Sarah is passionate about studying and implementing creative infrastructure solutions.
- 2018: M.Eng., Cities Engineering and Management (Transportation Systems Specialization), University of Toronto
- 2015: Bachelor of Environmental Studies, Urban and Regional Planning, University of Waterloo
3 fun facts:
- Coaches high school track and field (discus) in spring
- Loves spicy food and trying out new cuisines
- Wanted to become an architect until she realized that infrastructure is more interesting than buildings
P: +1 (613) 237-2500