Senior Consultant, US
Shuake uses her extensive experience in transportation planning and training in engineering and economics to formulate solutions to infrastructure problems.
Prior to joining CPCS, Shuake led projects for a US Metropolitan Planning Organization, including regional freight planning, transportation big data analytics, machine learning insights, travel demand modeling, data visualization and software development projects. The regional freight plan that she led was awarded at the national level. Shuake excels in project benefit-cost analysis, grant writing, performance measurement, roadway safety and scenario planning.
- Master of Urban Planning, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, US
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, Peking University, China
- Bachelor of Engineering, Urban Planning, Peking University, China
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
3 fun facts:
- Jumped out of an airplane from 14,000 ft (4267 meters)
- Enjoys running, hiking, dancing and traveling
- Her hometown, Urumqi, is the most remote city from any sea in the world