Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Analytics
Taslima has five years of experience in freight and rail planning, modelling and big data analysis.
She excels in working on four-step and activity-based travel demand modelling for both freight and passenger vehicles. Her analyses include performing route assignment and identifying critical freight corridors based on commodity weight and value. She also has experience on freight four-step travel demand modelling for dangerous goods.
Taslima is skilled in:
- Jupyter Notebook
- Machine Learning.
Before joining CPCS, Taslima worked as a Graduate Research Assistant at the Freight Transportation Data Research Lab at the University of Arkansas, where she was engaged in freight transportation research projects of the Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT).
- 2019: Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Arkansas
- 2016: Master’s, Geography and Planning, University of Toledo
- 2013: Bachelor’s, Urban and Regional Planning, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
3 fun facts:
- Is a food lover and tries every recipe at home
- Has visited 30 U.S. states in five years
- Has 64 cousins
P: +1 (613) 237-2500